(3) biophysical hazards (risks)
(3) cognitive development & info processing.
(8) emotions and custom essay writing services kent school,
(10) moral development.
(11) psychological strengths (protective factors)
(12) psychological hazards (risks)
(5) social institutions (church, healthcare providers, welfare services, etc.)
(6) gender & multicultural considerations.
(7) social strengths (protective factors)
(8) social hazards (risks)
(2) current perspective (how bio/psycho/social systems are presently interacting to influencing how things are currently--NOW)
(2) PERCEIVED NEEDS- meet that what that person considers to custom essay writing services kent school
be adequate well-being.
(3) EXPRESSED NEEDS- degree to coureworks Monash University
which a need exists, # of people who perceive themselves to have that need as demonstrated by specific factors (such as how many people apply for a service)
(4) RELATIVE NEEDS- meet what another person considers to be well-being.
â€¢ A sense of personal identity.
â€¢ A mutually supportive & close relationship with at essay writing scholarships holderness school,
least one person.
â€¢ Membership in at coureworks Monash University,
least one group that accepts us.
â€¢ 1+ roles that promote a sense of self-respect & allow us to perform with dignity.
â€¢ Financial security or way of engaging in an coureworks Monash University,
exchange of custom essay writing services kent school
goods & services we need & value.
â€¢ A system of meaning or set of essay writing my family brillantmont international school
values that help us to determine our goals and understand ourselves & the world.
â€¢ Basic survival needs-> self-actualiztion needs.
â€¢ Lower-level needs must be addressed before higher-level needs can be addressed.
â€¢ SAFETY & SECURITY- protection from harm & violence.
â€¢ SOCIAL (BELONGING)- opportunity to interact in a positive environment.
â€¢ ESTEEM (EGO)- opportunity to build self-respect & achieve personal dignity.
â€¢ SELF-ACTUALIZATION- opportunity for writing a great college essay d'overbroeck's college,
lifelong education & self-improvement.
â€¢ RISKS-hazards in person or environment that increase likelihood of custom essay writing services kent school
(ex: genetic disposition for coureworks Monash University,
mental disorder, insecure attachment patterns, living in poverty)
â€¢ PROTECTIVE FACTORS-coexist with risks; personal, social, & institutional factors that promote personal competence & successful development & decrease likelihood of problem.
(ex: adequate prenatal care, active coping mechanisms, low family stress)
â€¢ Include: severe marital discord, low SES, overcrowding or large family size, parental criminality, maternal psychopathology, & placement of child outside the coureworks Monash University,
(2) have an easy temperament characterized by coureworks Monash University
a high degree of social responsively, good communication, & consistent eating & sleeping patterns.
(3) provided with stable support from coureworks Monash University
a parent or other caregiver.
â€¢ An easy temperament & positive outlook on future.
â€¢ Internal locus of control & good self-regulation.
â€¢ Good social skills & social support.
â€¢ Good cognitive skills (problem-solving abilities) & intellectual abilities.
â€¢ Outside activities & hobbies.
Ex: ability, energy, courage, knowledge, experience, fortitude, goodwill, integrity, etc.
(2) Every neighborhood & community has helpful resources that are available and can be mobilized if an coureworks Monash University,
individual is writing persuasive essay burr and burton academy
creative & persistent.
(3) No one can know the full extent of writing a great college essay d'overbroeck's college
a person's capacity to coureworks Monash University
grow, change, & overcome problems.
(4) Negative & traumatic events can injure & impose limitations on a person, but they can also be sources of challenge & opportunity.
(5) It is usually easier to help a person achieve positive & lasting change by science review articles university of exeter (into)
building on his strengths than by writing persuasive essay burr and burton academy
trying to eliminate his problems or deficiencies.
(6) A person generally knows what will and science review articles university of exeter (into),
will not be effective & helpful in coureworks Monash University,
addressing his problems and concerns. coureworks Monash University.
The SW should COLLABORATE with a client & take the client's goals & suggestions.